Terms and Conditions can be saved electronically or printed by all users of our Website. Whilst they remain posted on our page, these will apply to all transactions carried out via our Website, e-mail and by telephone.
Last Updated: July 15, 2020
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONAL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE WEBSITE.
Please note that these Terms and Conditions contain provisions that govern the resolution of claims between DelightFULL and you. The access to and use of this web Website, as well as the purchase of products on shop.delightfull.eu/, are based on the assumption that these General Terms and Conditions of Use have been read, understood and accepted by you.
Request for further information can be made through our Customer Service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right, without prior notice, to discontinue products or change specifications on products.
- Many finishes are applied by hand and may vary in color, tone and character. While DelightFULL will make every effort to match the finishes, no guarantee can be made of an exact match. DelightFULL does not guarantee finishes against fading and oxidizing throughout the years. Variations in color and veining are inherent in stone and wood and considered to be part of the natural beauty of the material.
- DelightFULL ships its products without bulbs to North America and other countries that use 110- 120V outlets.
- Standard Halogens bulbs are supplied free of charge in every product. However, DelightFULL will not be liable for any malfunction of these components during their lifespan. We offer warranty for any lighting fixture, but cannot for the bulbs since we are not the manufacturers.
- Plugs and switches are included and in accordance with the standards of the country to which the product is destined. Any other controls, such as dimmer controls are not included.
- DelightFULL is free to commit any design changes without prior notice. Images on the catalogue or website may vary from the final product. We work every day to enhance our product’s quality, aesthetics, usability, and reliability.
- DelightFULL may modify these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Therefore, the Customer is asked to accept the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the time of purchase, a copy of which will be sent to the Customer at the e-mail address provided by the Customer;
I. Product Customization
- DelightFULL reserves the right to upcharge any product with copper finishes.
- DelightFULL reserves the right to upcharge per color to any product which uses a custom RAL color apart from its standard lacquered ones, in specific cases.
- DelightFULL is able to provide all lighting pieces from with LED bulbs instead of halogen bulbs, these changes may be up charged per each LED bulb (If there’s the need of dimmable LEDs, request on purchase).
- Before any order, DelightFULL is free to charge a design fee for more extensive drawings or renders the client may request for customized products. These fees are non-refundable once paid for and will be deducted on the final cost of the order.
- The Customer must provide DelightFULL a valid e-mail address, company’s name, company’s address and other relevant information under these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and any information concerning the order will be sent;
II. Contract/Hospitality orders
- DelightFULL has the ability to customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications. These orders will necessitate special pricing based on quantity and features.
- We can customize existing products or new products to meet contract specifications – all situations that require custom designs are subject to an upcharge. Special pricing based on quantity and features will be provided upon request for all customized products – the decision will be made on a case-by-case basis and the Buyer will be notified of any said fees. Please contact us for contract quotes.
III. Clean and Care
Large chandeliers must be maintained by experienced professionals who know how to take them apart, to clean each part and to place everything back correctly. The most important thing to remember when you are cleaning your chandelier is to treat it gently! Crystals can be scratched and damaged easily if you not handled properly and the chandelier frame can be ruined if you aren’t careful. Remember to clean off fingerprints after hanging the texture or changing bulbs. For more information on clean and care see this page "Clean and Care”
- When you go to our online store, in some cases, you will be able to find two types of prices. The retail price is the one that you find with a strikethrough when there are campaigns and the one that we have in all pieces. When there are special campaigns you will be able to find our “special price”, it represents the price of a specific Product during a specific campaign (above the special price you will see the retail price with a strikethrough- price before the campaign).
- DelightFULL trade program members can see the retail price with a strikethrough and the special offer that we do according to your Trade Account.
- Trade Program has diverse account types: interior design, architect, shop, online store and decorators, with different discount values.
- Prices are subject to change and will be as quoted on our website from time to time, except in cases of obvious error.
- The values on our Euro and Dollar Price List are public and substitute any other published or advertised before.
- Prices always refer to a single unit and VAT is included in the price. All legal taxes and fees must be subsequently added to the price.
- All prices are EX WORK from Porto, Portugal. They do not include any transportation cost or fees.
- USA - All prices are FOB Virginia. They do not include any transportation cost or fees.
- Each time there is a request to change the information in a proforma already signed and paid in advance, there is an additional cost of 150 Euros
- USA - After payment, it’s not possible to change the information in your invoice.
- Standard packaging is included in the price. Should the client require specific packaging, it will be charged accordingly.
I. Promotions & Sales Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions apply to anyone that is purchasing from our store.By doing your purchases you are accepting these Terms.
- All of our promotions have an expiration date. For each promotion, there are always special conditions which you should always see in the online store.
- DelightFULL reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time in its discretion. Such revised terms will be effective as to any promotional after the date said revised Terms are posted in our website.
- Floor Samples- Get unmatched savings on discount lighting.
- We are pleased to offer you a selection of new and slight used Lighting pieces at great value that we call “Floor Samples”.
- These lamps, in most cases, were used in our design tradeshows, showrooms or returned pieces from our clients.
- Due to the handmade nature of all of our products, finishes may vary, and minor imperfections may exist. Quantities are limited, all sales are final.
- There are items that are returns, essentially, their only noticeable issue about them is that their original packaging has been opened. After receiving and opening their new lighting fixture, the original buyer changed their mind and returned the item, and all of its components remain intact, and this may be the case for some of our products in our section of “Floor Samples”.
- You can find some fixtures that have been featured in our showrooms and discontinued products in this section as well (every piece functions properly and shows no signs of any mechanical flaw nor any functional imparity);
- There are also “Floor Samples” that have been rotated off of the showroom. While these lighting fixtures have been used, they are still in excellent working order.
- Please note that the sale of “floor samples” are final. No returns will be accepted, no other discounts apply and stock is limited to what is available in the online store.
- Every piece available at Floor Samples is sold as a single unit, there might be the possibility of a piece not being available due to orders being placed simultaneously. If in fact, this type of situation occurs, our team will contact you to give you other solutions.
I. Changing or canceling an order
To cancel a recent order please contact our sales assistant via phone +351 914 922 036 or email email@example.com at your earliest convenience. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. Our system is designed to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As such, we are unable to cancel or change requests once the order has entered the shipping process.
II. Payment Options
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and Bank Tranfer.
III. Sales Tax
All prices are EX WORK from Porto, Portugal. They do not include any transportation cost or fees.
IV. Check Orders Status
Check the status of your DelightFULL shipment by entering your order ID and email address below. Please allow 24 hours from the time you placed your order for the status to start updating.
V. Order ID
You can find for your order ID at the top of your order or shipping confirmation email.
VI. Promotion Code Exclusions
Our promotion codes are only applicable on full price merchandise. Our welcome promotion code value will only apply once.
Shipping & Delivery
I. GENERAL INFORMATION
SHIPPING RATES FOR LIGHTING
Shipping methods is determined by type of item, packaging, transport, and handling. Shipping rates are calculated based on the weight or size (cubing) of the part.
For a piece in-stock, delivery time is 3-6 business days.
All other lighting pieces are made by order and require the lead time for products from the Heritage Collection, which is from 8 to 10 weeks. For pieces from the Graphic Collection or pieces with custom requests, the lead time is 10 to 12 weeks.
See each item's product detail page for individual product lead time and shipping service.
DelightFULL is pleased to offer international shipping to any destination worldwide with exception to Russia, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan e Ukraine. Our concierge is standing by to assist you with bringing your order home or delivering it to loved ones anywhere around the world.
DelightFULL packages are shipped via UPS Express Saver® international shipping service. In case of products in stock, delivery can take place in 3-6 business days. Orders are usually picked, packed and ready to ship within two business days of placing an order .
A business day is considered to be Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
Please note that shipments can be subject to import duties and taxes, which are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Please contact your respective customs office for further information about specific duties and taxes for your country. In addition, we are required by law to disclose the full value of package contents and cannot alter the value of your invoice or receipt.
Please note all transportation services requires the receiver of the goods to verify their status with the carrier upon delivery.
The POD must be signed with reservations subject to verification with/without apparent damage and provided to DelightFULL whenever requested.
DelightFULL will also not be liable for any damages resulting from handling, loading or unloading by people acting on behalf of the receiver. Any transportation of the piece from destination to a second location will forfeit any transportation damage claim.
DelightFULL reserves the right to charge an extra amount (depending on the value cost from the Transportation company) on the transportation’s price if the client postpones the expedition within 3 days or less prior to the agreed departure date.
For orders with the final destination out of Europe, DelightFULL reserves the right to issue the DU (export document) which has a cost of 80 Euros per invoice.
USA - For order shipped by air to the US, DelightFULL reserves the right to issue the DU (export document) which has a cost of $120 per invoice.
Customer wants to make transport with another company.
According to European Union regulations, any shipment of products outside the European Community requires the issuance of an export document. For the issuance of this document in Portugal it is necessary to have an authorized warehouse, that is, a registered warehouse in the finances and customs. This is because, to issue the export order, the authorized warehouse is obliged to send a legal document to the customs, which only authorized warehouse has the authority to issue it. Customs simply does not issue export dispatch if you do not have a registered warehouse.
Free shipping orders are delivered-at-place (DAP), the standard shipping method. For a different option or express method of transportation, the customer will have to pay shipping accordingly to his preference.
Free shipping is only valid to the DelightFULL and Essential Home Brands.
In cases that the order includes other Brands then DelightFULL and Essential Home, Free Shipping won’t be valid.
All orders (exluding floor samples) qualify for free shipping.
Above 7500$ on furniture, 5000$ on lighting and above 7500$ on Lighting and Furniture mix.
REST OF THE WORLD:
Above 5000€ on Lighting, 7500€ on Furniture and above 7500€ for Lighting and Furniture mix.
FREE SHIPPING ON FLOOR SAMPLES
Lighting above 5000€, World wide.
Furniture above 7500€, World wide.
Furniture and Lighting mix above 7500€, World Wide.
If you need more informations, please contact our team through chat, email or phone.
Phone: +351 914 929 927
Storage fees may be applied up to 120€ per m3 per week if outstanding invoice balance is not paid in full and/or shipping arrangements have not been made within ten (10) business days after being informed that the order is ready. The charge will be compounding weekly either in Portuguese or in the US warehouse. If the order is not picked up within 2 months, the pieces will automatically pass to the brand's stock list.
DelightFULL may provide all of the following services for a special fee – please contact our staff regarding prices: Certificate of Origin, Authentication of Invoices, SASO Certificates, Inspections, Storage and Demurrage, Change of Details on Final Invoice.
Returns & Exchanges
- We want you to be completely happy and delighted with your order. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your timely return of unwashed, eligible items or defective merchandise.
- Should the article received fail your expectations in any way, please provide written claim to DelightFULL within the first 48 hours after reception. Photographic evidence supporting your allegation must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or the respective sales representative. Upon confirmation of any defect, DelightFULL compromises to replace the defective part/piece integrally, within a period agreed with the client. The defective part/piece must be received by DelightFULL in its original package before any replacement can be send - especially in all cases concerning customize products or new products created to meet contract specifications.
- Returned merchandise should include the vendor packaging and tags and be in the same condition as when it was received. Used item(s) cannot be returned unless defective.
- On the back of the packing slip enclosed with your order, please note the reason(s) for return and whether you wish to exchange the item(s) or receive a credit/refund (depending on the original form of payment). Please be sure to enclose the return section of the packing slip with your item(s).
- Please inspect your purchase immediately upon delivery. If there is a problem with your order, contact us within three (3) days of receipt. You may also contact us on LIVE CHAT or at email@example.com. If you receive a damaged, defective or incorrect item, we will work with you to make things right.
- If you wish to return an item, you will be responsible for outbound and return shipping and delivery charges. A traceable return shipping method is required (FedEx, UPS, etc) Returns must be received in original condition and in the original packaging within 30 days.
- Once the dealer receives your returned item, it typically takes 7 to 14 days for your bank or credit card issuer to process the refund and credit your account. Shipping and Delivery Service charges are not refundable.
You must include your order number, prepay the postage, and ensure each package and ship to the address below:
Rua do Sistelo, Nº199
4435-452 Rio Tinto, Porto, Portugal
For all sales made to Russia, and in case of return the goods for complaint, it is the customer’s responsibility to get the goods to a point of distribution in Europe, such as Italy or Germany, and support this shipping. After checking the claimed piece and in case of proof of production problem, Delightfull will support all the previous transportation costs related to the fixing of the issue.
Any question that may arise from the interpretation, application or obedience to the Terms and Conditions must be viewed and resolved in accordance with the laws of Portugal.
DelightFULL will not be liable for any damages that might occur from handling and/or installation by persons acting on behalf of the client/receiver.
I. Cancellation Policy
In-stock items normally ship within 3–6 business days after an order has been placed. We will accept cancellation of your order for items that have not shipped or that are on backorder. Once an item has shipped, cancellation is not possible. Custom and special order items cannot be canceled.
Please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, LIVE CHAT, or call +351 914 922 036.
II. Warranty and disclaimer
There are no warranties with our products. When issues arise, DelightFULL reserves the right to determine whether a replacement or repair is most appropriate.
As a Consumer, you are entitled to various statutory warranties including a warranty that the products supplied to you confirm with your contract with us. In particular, if a product sold by the Vendor has manufacturing defects or in any case of alleged lack of conformity of the products sold by the Vendor, you must immediately contact our Customer Care by email: email@example.com
Trade Programs Terms
- DelightFULL reserves the right, at any time and in its sole discretion, to change the Program Terms. When we post material modifications we will revise the “Last Updated” date at the top of this section.
- Your use of the Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by such terms, as revised. We encourage you to periodically review this section for the latest terms. If you object to any update to the program terms, your sole recourse is to stop using it.
- The DelightFULL Professional Program (the "Trade Program") is exclusively for users of the website who have enrolled in the DelightFULLProfessional Program in accordance with the terms presented here. The Professional Program is designed to provide Program Members with additional benefits and exclusive services.
- Program Members may have multiple authorized user accounts. Each Program Member acknowledges and agrees that each authorized user account shall have access to all information related to such Program Member’s account and that DelightFULL shall have no liability in connection therewith.
- A Program Member will be automatically placed within the DelightFULL Professional tier upon enrollment in the Shop Professional Trade Program.
- Program Members can make account changes by calling +351914922036 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- DelightFULL, in its sole discretion, may cancel a Program Member’s account at any time, with immediate effect and without notice, for any reason (including, without limitation, if we believe that such Program Member has violated these terms or the terms and conditions of the website).
- The services and benefits provided through our trade program are the sole property of DelightFULL and are not the property of any member. Upon any cancellation or termination of any account, all services and benefits will be forfeited, and the applicable member will no longer be able to participate in the program unless, in the case of a voluntary account cancellation by a Program Member, such Program Member subsequently re-enrolls in the Trade Program.
We accept VISA, American Express, Paypal, Mastercard and Bank Transfer.
The products are shipped only after DelightFULL has confirmed that the final invoice is signed/stamped by the client and the adjudication value has been received; The payment must be made by account transfer (in Euros) and the confirmation (receipt) of the transfer must be sent along with the signed/stamped invoice by fax (+351 22 488 71 70) or e-mail (email@example.com).
Payment Details: Order address
Name: Secret Brands, Lda
Address: Travessa Marques de Sá,
68 4435-324 Rio Tinto – Portugal
Company’s bank’s address
Name: BPI Account EUR
Address: Rua Pedro Alvares Cabral, 865
Rio Tinto – Portugal
Account name Contacts
Secret Brands, Lda
IBAN DelightFULL main office
PT50 0010 0000 4763 9440 0017 7
Tel.: +351 224 881 669
SWIFT Cell: +351 912 528 471
BBPIPTPL Fax: +351 224 887 170
NIB 0010 0000 476 394 400 01 77
To cancel a recent order please contact our sales assistant via phone +351 914 922 036 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience. We will make every effort to accommodate your request. Our system is designed to fulfill orders as quickly as possible. As such, we are unable to cancel or change requests once the order has entered.
1. All rights reserved.
2. No part of DelightFULL design pieces may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including prototyping, 3D drawings, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the brand, except noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law
3. For permission requests, write to the brand, addressed “Attention: Copy Right permission,” at email@example.com .
Send Us Your Suggestions
Customer opinion is very important to us. We are always looking for ways to serve you better.
Phone: +351 914 922 036
You can get in touch with our team for more information about purchase online, you may contact the online store, by email delightfull.eu or phone/whatsaap +351914922036.
For further information and assistance on the methods of purchase online you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Amendments and Updates
The Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of the date of publication on shopdelightfull.eu and shall, therefore, apply to orders submitted after that date.